IT organizations all over the world have to keep up with ever evolving change in software, leaner business models and increased expectations. With each passing year, IT employees are expected to go beyond their work experience to offer more value to an organization. CCNA courses, with their one of a kind training as well as certification spectrum, provide one such gateway to all IT enthusiasts.
Regardless of whether you are a student or an employee at a major enterprise, the certification course is available for one and all. Let’s take an in-depth look at the certification to see why you should get a CCNA certification.
What Are CCNA Certification Courses?
Cisco Inc. is a giant when it comes to the communications and networking domain. This is an established fact in the world of technology. Because of this exemplary status, CCNA certifications add a lot of value to anybody who wants to upskill for a better job.
Cisco CCNA certifications are specialist courses in different associated streams of networking for all IT hub workers at different levels. The certificate trains professionals capable and efficient enough to tackle a multitude of technical problems faced by clients or the organization itself.
This specialization is further extended to Cisco’s’ dominions including storage communication services, unified communication, WebEx collabs and plenty of options extending from tangible technical support to the intricate cloud handling.
Here is a clear and concise look at the various Cisco certifications by specialization:
- Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr)
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
- Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
Now, you must be wondering why a trained IT worker is ever going to sign up for such CCNA training at all. But professional experience may not be enough to climb up the corporate ladder or get a salary hike.
Here is a look at 9 compelling reasons why you should get a CCNA certification:
- Cisco offers these certifications themselves. Even the CCNA courses online are a significant stepping stone for all the experts working in the IT hub. It gives them an upper hand over their contemporaries and is one of the most efficient ways to land profitable jobs.
2. It is a known fact that every year, at least one or more technologies becomes archaic. Hence, at a very reasonable CCNA certification cost, Cisco Inc. have given IT technology enthusiasts a prolific method to stay up to date.
3. If you’d notice the graph of employees getting better positions due to this certification, you’d get a clear idea of what the real worth of the courses in the IT field is. People are getting training in almost all disciplines of communications, telecommunication, marketing, data security and whatnot.
4. It’s a misconception that a CCNA course is meant only for Cisco accomplices, but in reality, these certifications are accepted at most of the prestigious IT hubs of the world.
5. Compared to the non-credited workers, 90% of employees who’ve paid a meagre CCNA course fees to gain the specialization is much content with his job and its output.
6. Presently several companies expect their employees to pass the CCNA certification training first so that they get a hold of the real challenges their work-life comes with. The specialization is both professional as well as personal growth and enrichment of the excellent knowledge regarding how things work in IT sectors.
7. Irrespective of the business ecology you belong to, the certification for networking and communications that this training offers are applicable to each of the disciplines. Plenty of experts like architects, engineers, PRs, and more are looking for a specific course meant for their field.
8. The training gives a better view of some of the most in-demand latest courses covering topics like data security, cloud etc. Some of these topics are entirely new to professionals who’ve been working for a longer span.
9. At last, all these trainings are laid out specifically with less burdening test schema and an open platform for all the learners. Even a CCNA course online could give you the best-laid plan for improving your networking credentials.
To keep up with the ever-changing pace, job seekers have to look out for the best combination of courses which not only make them eligible to deal with several new technologies and changes but also paves a better pathway for future prospects.
The 9 pointers mentioned above may be compelling enough to fulfil all these conditions with a Cisco CCNA certification. It is, however, your duty as a professional to seek the best-fitted course to meet your needs.
Do extensive research of all the courses these specialization training schemes have laid out and grab your fighting chance in the competitive job arena.