If you are using Microsoft Word 2021, it is obvious that you are using it every day and therefore you should know how to make it work for you in a better way. The tips given below are for you to use to help you improve the productivity in your work and avoid wasting time. This will help you gain more profit from your jobs and increase your income. These are some of the top Microsoft Word tips to increase your productivity. top 5 Microsoft Word Tips
WORKING ON A DOCUMENT
* When working on a document, turn it into an easy to read document and then try to shorten its length. By doing so, you are making the document easier for you to work with. In addition, you can easily search for terms inside the document easier. This saves you time in looking for terms in other files within your computer. However, this tip is not always applicable to all types of documents.
ORGANIZE YOUR DOCUMENTS PROPERLY
* Organize your documents properly. There are many files in your computer. Some of them are for your personal documents, while others may be for your work. You need to organize your work in such a way that it will be easy for you to recall it. If you cannot organize your work, chances are you will miss some important files. This is the reason why you have to do the organization process in a proper way.
AVOID SAVING YOUR DOCUMENTS
* Avoid saving your documents in your Word application in bulk mode. Saving your documents in bulk mode will only waste your time and give you very low quality results. It also affects the speed at which you finish your work as well. This is why you have to set your software in different levels so that you will be able to save your work as you please.
* When you are working on a document format, always make sure that you have the right version of the file format with you. Make sure that the version that you have is the most current and latest version available. You should also update your toolbars and tool menus in terms of the latest version so that they will appear as expected. This is one of the main tips that will help you improve your productivity and make your work easier.
USING A DOCUMENT FORMAT
* Using a document format will make your work more organized. With this, you will be able to open any document format with ease and navigate easily within it. In this manner, you can be able to open new files and even save them for reference. This will also give your productivity boost especially if you are an individual who loves to work on a variety of files and documents.
* Keep your notes handy. Note taking is a great way of storing ideas and keeping them organized. Note taking is useful when you want to share your work with others or you want to document your progress. Keep these notes organized in a folder so that you can access them easily anytime. This is one of the tips that will surely allow you to work efficiently.
BE ON TOP OF YOUR GAME
* Be on top of your game. One of the top tips for increasing productivity is by staying on top of what you are doing at all times. Do not be lazy and set aside some time to do whatever it is you need to do. By staying on top of your work, you will be able to ensure that you complete everything that you have scheduled to do or that work has been completed by the agreed upon deadline.