What is Kodi Ares Wizard
Ares Wizard could very well be the only Kodi tool that provides you with amazing add-ons for streaming TV and movies. It is totally free of cost where you can access all the 3rd party software developed by Ares Project.
In this tutorial, we are gonna help you to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard which is a part of Ares Project which allows you to watch all your favorite movies and TV Shows for free. Unlike its competitors, Kodi offers a wide range of addons with the help of which you can do anything on your Kodi device.
Ares Wizard is developed to provide your seamless experience of streaming and watching movies and TV Shows. The best part of it is that it is free of cost and you don’t need to pay a single penny for it. By installing this, you can access all third party software developed by Ares Project.
What is Kodi Ares Wizard and http://bit.ly/build_pin?
Kodi Ares Wizard is one of the best builds on Kodi TV that offers a wide range of high-quality addons which offers movies and TV Shows and helps you stream your favorite contents on the go. Ares Wizard is a popular tool that optimizes and backup to Kodi database without any cost.
This is a pre-packaged bundle of settings and also works with devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick and other android devices. It has the best build quality and high-end servers which offers high-quality streaming with no buffer. Now, as you have got enough knowledge about Kodi Ares Wizard and http://bit.ly/build_pin, now let’s get started with the steps and install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard after getting pin using http bit ly getbuildpin.
How to Install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard:
Note: It is advisable to use VPN before downloading & installing Ares Wizard
Follow the step by step guide to install Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard and generate pin using http://bit.ly/build_pin.
- Go to SYSTEM, in the top left corner.
- Now go to System Settings
- Select “Add-Ons“
- Then turn on “Unknown Sources“. After that, enter Yes.
- Then select File Manager.
- Now select “Add Source“.
- Select “None” and enter the path http://ares-repo.eu/
- Then select OK.
- Now choose “Enter a name for this media source”. Enter a name such as “Techmedia” and Enter OK.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Then select “Add-Ons“.
- Now press the Package icon on the top left corner.
- Then select “Install From Zip File“
- Now choose the new source you added, “Techmedia“.
- Then select the “repository.aresproject” folder
- Then select the file in that folder, which is named something similar to aresproject-.zip
- Now, wait a minute for the Ares Wizard to load.
- Now you will get “Ares Wizard” add-on enabled notification, go to “Install from Repository”.
- Then select “Ares Project“.
- Now choose “Program Add-Ons“
- Select Ares Wizard.
- Then press Install. Ares Wizard is now ready to install.
- Now return to the Kodi home screen.
- Then under Program Add-Ons, choose Ares Wizard.
- Wait a minute for Ares Wizard to finish installing – you’ll see a notification with Ares Wizard enabled.
- Now open Ares Wizard, and select Kodi to build.
- Now it asks to enter a PIN, then use another device and browse http://bit.ly/build_pin.
- Enter the PIN number that is displayed at http://bit.ly/getbuild_pin.
- Then select “Pulse Build Krypton”. Enter “Install” to start the Kodi Pulse Build install process.
- Now, restart Kodi.
If you have followed these step-by-step instructions, then you must have installed Kodi 17.1 Ares Wizard successfully.
Are you now enjoying all your favorite contents? Kindly let us in the comment section below. If you are still facing any kind of problem, then please feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will be more than happy to work with you. Have a great day ahead, bye.